We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team
Profero is a fast-paced, cyber security crisis management firm with a growing customer base and many proven successes (all discreet, of course) in helping customers defend against security threats (such as ransomware) all the way to nation state actors.
We’re growing fast and seeking a DevOps engineer (Remote) to join our worldwide remote team who are building a new product to tackle head-on some of the most exciting cybersecurity challenges. As a member of our team you will build and support our technology as well as take an active part in conducting the investigations and the analysis process.
We believe in flexible hours and trust our people to manage themselves. Teamwork and trust are our core values. We look for candidates who embody these values and are curious, diligent, and auto-didactic with a flair for making things work.
Ability to work in GMT-2 to GMT+2 time zones
Strong ability to think creatively when approaching issues
Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Technical and spoken proficiency in English
Ability to present your work in insightful reports and presentations
Programming skills in Python and Go
Hands-on Linux server administration experience
Experience with monitoring and debugging complex systems
Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Experience in building and supporting CI/CD pipelines
Experience with our technical stack or similar:
- AWS Kinesis, SQS or similar
- Pulumi, Terraform or similar
- Work closely with management team to help meet business goals
- Design and build deployment, and configuration management systems
- Design, implement and monitor production infrastructure
- Setup and maintenance of our cloud based services
- Build automation tools
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improve development delivery
- Architect, engineer, and deploy scalable infrastructure.
- Take part in Profero’s pro-bono efforts to support CERTs and other non-for-profit organizations worldwide
- Our team is fully remote (we have no offices)
- Take part in forensic investigations, security analysis and supporting our mitigate threats to our customers
- We communicate primarily through Slack, Asana, and a few short, weekly meetings via Zoom so you can work uninterrupted and free of distractions. .
- An excellent opportunity to get a head start in a fast-paced emerging company
- Flexible vacation plan
- Remote support expenses covered
- Learning and development
- We strongly advocate knowledge sharing and community involvement
- Working with the best and brightest global research and incident response personnel