Rapid Incident Response (IR) Link to heading
Rapid IR is a global, enterprise-grade, cloud-based incident response set of technologies and capabilities to mitigate cyber incidents at incredible speeds. Rapid IR also helps prepare and train organizations to repel the most sophisticated cyber-attacks, even when there are no active incidents.
From the trenches Link to heading
Profero Incident Response team has had countless cyber engagements worldwide since the company emerged in 2020. During that time, we have seen the devastating effects of cyber-attacks on every type of organization, regardless of size, geo-location, time zone, or the category of business they are in. While each incident is different – the field of combat is vast. We engaged a variety of threat actors such as ransomware groups, nation-state-sponsored groups, cyber-criminals, hacktivists, and even insider threats. From these fields of battle, our team has produced Rapid IR, a combination of cloud-based technologies, knowledge base, and capabilities designed to prevent the next major incident in your organization.
We are looking for a Junior Incident Responder who will join our Incident responder professional team. We are a fully remote company; you will manage your time independently. We need independence and self-reliance, not someone waiting to be told what to do.
Your initiative and your drive will help us a lot.
Our ideal candidate must have: Link to heading
- Support the IR investigation by providing additional help in the areas required
- Willing to learn in a very rapidly changing environment and provide assistant as required
- The maturity to manage your time and priorities
- Technical level proficiency in spoken English
On a typical day, you will: Link to heading
- Participating and responding to complex cyber incidents in extremely dynamic, rapidly changing customer environments
- Improve customer’s incident response planning and readiness capabilities
- Learn new techniques and skills to help our customers improve their security posture
- Be a part of the incident response on-call rotation, which can include weekends and holidays
Benefits: Link to heading
- As a fully remote company, we genuinely believe in flexibility to achieve a better work-life balance. You can manage your day and tasks, and even find your own time to do your hobbies
- We offer a flexible vacation plan, this is a workplace where the results of your work matter more than the hours put in
- An excellent opportunity to get a head start in a fast-paced, best of breed company
- Working with the best and brightest global research and incident response people around the world