Rapid Incident Response (IR) Link to heading
Rapid IR is a global, enterprise-grade, cloud-based incident response set of technologies and capabilities to mitigate cyber incidents at incredible speeds. Rapid IR also helps prepare and train organizations to repel the most sophisticated cyber-attacks, even when there are no active incidents.
From the trenches Link to heading
Profero Incident Response team has had countless cyber engagements worldwide since the company emerged in 2020. During that time, we have seen the devastating effects of cyber-attacks on every type of organization, regardless of size, geo-location, time zone, or the category of business they are in. While each incident is different – the field of combat is vast. We engaged a variety of threat actors such as ransomware groups, nation-state-sponsored groups, cyber-criminals, hacktivists, and even insider threats. From these fields of battle, our team has produced Rapid IR, a combination of cloud-based technologies, knowledge base, and capabilities designed to prevent the next major incident in your organization.
We are looking for a Senior Incident Responder who will join our Incident responder professional team. We are a fully remote company; you will manage your time independently. We need independence and self-reliance, not someone waiting to be told what to do.
Your initiative and your drive will help us a lot.
Our ideal candidate must have: Link to heading
- At least five years of experience in responding and managing cyber incidents
- Strong leadership skills, including experience in managing teams or individuals
- Ability to work in stressful customer environments while remaining calm and clear
- Excellent crisis management skills: act quickly and confidently while an incident is unfolding
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of enterprise on-premise and cloud environments, systems and tools
- Full, in-depth knowledge and practical experience with a wide range of incident response, triage, support systems and tools
- Technical level proficiency in spoken English
On a typical day, you will: Link to heading
- Lead, manage and respond to complex cyber incidents in extremely dynamic, rapidly changing customer environments
- Improve customer’s incident response planning and readiness capabilities
- Help design and influence Profero’s in-house cyber crisis and incident response technologies
- Constantly develop internal incident response procedures and training programs
- Be a part of the incident response on-call rotation, which can include weekends and holidays
Benefits: Link to heading
- No need to go back to the office. We are a fully remote company and always will be
- Working with the best and brightest global research and incident response people around the world
- An excellent opportunity to get a head start in a fast-paced, best of breed company
- Flexible vacation plan
- Home office allowance, build your own perfect setup
- We strongly advocate knowledge sharing and community involvement