Profero is a fast-paced cybersecurity crisis management firm with a growing customer base and many proven successes (all discreet, of course) in helping organizations prepare for, detect, contain, and recover from cybersecurity breaches. Profero combines in-house developed technology with premium professional services to tackle every incident with speed and scale.
Profero is a fully remote company built of teams stretching from the land of down under (New Zealand), all the way to the east & west coasts of the American Continent, and back to Israel.
Profero is looking for a highly talented and experienced senior Incident responder who would like to step up their game, work in an exciting field and progress towards an incident response manager position.
- At least five years of experience in responding and managing cyber incidents
- Strong leadership skills, including experience in managing teams or individuals
- Ability to work in stressful customer environments while remaining calm and clear
- Excellent crisis management skills: act quickly and confidently while an incident is unfolding
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of enterprise on-premise and cloud environments, systems and tools
- Full, in-depth knowledge and practical experience with a wide range of incident response, triage, support systems and tools
- Technical level proficiency in spoken English
- Lead, manage and respond to complex cyber incidents in extremely dynamic, rapidly changing customer environments
- Improve customer’s incident response planning and readiness capabilities
- Help design and influence Profero’s in-house cyber crisis and incident response technologies
- Constantly develop internal incident response procedures and training programs
- Be a part of the incident response on-call rotation, which can include weekends and holidays
- No need to go back to the office. We are a fully remote company and always will be
- Working with the best and brightest global research and incident response people around the world
- An excellent opportunity to get a head start in a fast-paced, best of breed company
- Flexible vacation plan
- Home office allowance, build your own perfect setup
- We strongly advocate knowledge sharing and community involvement